Critical Things You Need to Know Following an Injury Crash
Many people who are seriously injured in an auto accident, or suffer the devastating event of losing a loved one, have no idea about what will happen next. There are so many legal issues that come up, so many questions to be answered, and frankly people are unprepared for how suffering a serious injury will affect their lives, and the lives of their families.
At Goldberg Noone, our Fort Myers personal injury lawyers have spent their entire careers helping people who are victims of a motor vehicle crash that was not their fault. We also have an intricate knowledge of the insurance industry, with attorneys who have spent years as senior claims analysts at some of the country's largest auto insurance companies. Unless you have had the unfortunate circumstance to have suffered through the trauma and the drama of dealing with a giant insurance company after a crash, you have no idea what a nightmare it can become.
We work extremely hard on behalf of our clients to vigorously defend their legal rights and to ensure they receive fair financial compensation for their injuries, future medical care and lost wages, if the event they are left unable to work.
SO MANY AUTO ACCIDENT QUESTIONS
There are so many levels of legal concerns involved in properly handling the aftermath of a serious car or motorcycle crash:
- How do I initially seek medical care, and who can I see?
- I didn't realize the extent of pain I would be in until 2 weeks after the crash – can I still get someone to pay for my treatment?
- Do I need to see a doctor immediately?
- What does PIP insurance mean, and how does it affect my injuries?
- My insurance company is hassling me, even though the accident was not my fault – what do I say?
- The guy that crashed into me is now denying he was at fault – what do I do?
- I was a passenger in a car that got hit – whose insurance pays for my injuries?
- The other guy's insurance company keeps calling, asking me to sign a release form – should I do it?
WHY SHOULD I HIRE THE GOLDBERG FIRM TO HANDLE MY AUTO ACCIDENT CASE?
We have the answers to all your legal questions. Dealing with aggressive insurance claims adjusters and being bullied by intimidating insurance lawyers can be a nightmare, and you should retain the services of a law firm with the full capability to level the playing field to make sure all of your legal rights are fully protected.
It does not cost a penny to sit down with us after you've been in any type of motor vehicle accident to review your situation, and determine if you have a case for legal action. At our first meeting, here are some questions we often get asked:
- How many personal injury cases have we handled?
- What percentage of my time do I spend in my practice representing people who have been injured in an accident?
- How long have we been doing this?
- Would you be representing me personally or would another lawyer in your firm?
- Do you think I have a case?
- What exactly will you do for me – what is the next step in the process?
- Do we need to go to trial, or do I have any other options?
- How long will it take to settle my case?
- Do you have experts in the medical and insurance fields to help me prove my case?
- How long do I have before I decide to hire you and take legal action against the person or company that caused my injury?
- How do I pay your fees?
- Do I need to pay anything up front out of my pocket?
Because of our long history of handling all types of auto accident cases, we have the answers you need to help put your life back together.
We, at The Goldberg Law Firm, are dedicated to standing up for the rights and protection of victims of negligence and to seeing justice done. We will continue to direct our combined knowledge, determination, and drive to the limits for each and every one of our clients.
The results are record-breaking jury verdicts, real relationships with our clients, and legislative breakthroughs